Friday, July 31, 2009

A Day of Dress Shopping


Well, it was a day full of trying on dresses and I found one. NOO.. this is not it!
My dress is for me and my Mom to see and no one else until the day of the wedding.
This dress I just adored though except for the price tag. It was over 4K! I think that's a lot of money to spend on a dress that you're only going to wear for one day.
Trying on was fun and I'm so glad I was able to find what I wanted in one day. I figured I would since I wanted simple Jackie 'O' style.
Now -- me and Mom are getting ready for our big 5-course dinner tonight!
More to come tomorrow on that!
CIAO!

4 comments:

donatelli98 said...

Totally agree with you on the 4K price tag. I can't wait to see the wedding pics to see the fabulous dress! Hope you enjoyed dinner!

SASS said...

So beautiful!! Can't wait to see pics of the real one someday! How fun you went with your mom. That's the best :)

Coco said...

You look beautiful. What a gorgeous dress! 4k is a lot of money, wow!

I can't wait to see the real dress!!

starnes family said...

Love the dress and can't wait to see the real one!