Thursday, July 9, 2009

Wedding Reception Possibility?

I'm excited to say it looks like we're going to get married in the month of February! While we're not going to get married on Valentine's Day weekend I think you can associate February with love, and romance.

I would sort of like a V-day theme and am leaning towards the colors of red, pink and white. Then, while researching photographers I ran across this idea. A candy buffet at the wedding reception! how fun! look at what this couple did in this card. I could use the same gummies and I just love the candy bar idea!

What do you guys think? Any other ideas for a February wedding? I know it's going to be cold but I secretly like cold weather. :)

picture courtesy of Cheyenne Schultz photography

3 comments:

starnes family said...

Looks like fun! You could do so much with this.....google and enjoy!

donatelli98 said...

I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding in Feb in SFO - for the bridal luncheon she did cute favors with pink, red and white M&M's - very cute; the bridesmaids wore black and silver dresses with deep red rose bouquets; love the idea of a candy bar - have heard that is very hip these days!

The Lenzers said...

Love the candy bar idea....martha stewart had a segmant last season on it with beautiful jars to hold the candy. is it going to be inside or outside?