Monday, July 27, 2009

Jackie O' Style


I just love Jackie O's style and I hope emulate that classic, vintage style at my wedding.

My Mom is coming to Charlotte this weekend and I've got us booked both Friday and Saturday to shop for a dress! Again, I hope to find something that's a classic, vintage look.
No offense to anyone on here but here's what I don't want in a wedding dress:

#1. No strapless gowns -- my tata's are WAY to big to be pulling that off!
#2. No ball gowns -- I'm so tired of every bride looking like the next one. I want to be different. Let's just hope I can pull it off.
#3. Nothing with sequins - let's face it -- it went out with the 80's and 90's..

I do know that I want to wear long gloves and I'm getting married in the winter so I would be open to having a fur to wear for outside pictures.

I guess it all comes down to what looks good on me? Let's hope it's Jackie O'esque!

1 comment:

The Lenzers said...

So beautiful. Someone just sent me an email a week or so ago, I wish I had forwarded it to you. It was a "white trash" kind of wedding thing and the girl had the biggest boobs EVER and they were totally hanging out of her strapless dress!!! It was so nasty-ha