Thursday, July 2, 2009

Neverland..the new Graceland?


I've been watching The Today Show's broadcast from Neverland this morning. What an unbelievable house!

Again, MJ was a freak but his music I really liked and I've always found him interesting because he was a weirdo.

Anyhoo -- there is talk about turning the now barren Neverland Ranch into a museum kind of like Graceland is today. I've heard the big issue is that it's down a country road so getting people in and out would be a problem.

But what do you think? Should they turn the ranch is a museum? I personally think so. Out of pure curiousity I would probably even visit. I really enjoyed Graceland.

Countdown to the Fourth is on! We're staying in town but heading to the lake. Should be fun!

2 comments:

Allyson and Dave said...

I think they can make it work. Graceland is in the Ghetto and people still go there.

Julie H said...

If his kids got the profits it would be cool!