Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wedding Galore..


Boy.. my life has changed. Check this out!

Last night I was on my way to get a spray-on tan for the beach (since I'm still pale and don't want to scare people when I get there)when I started talking to my friend Kathleen on the phone.

She told me I needed to get a wedding binder/organizer ASAP in order to be organized from the get-go.

So.. what did I do? Opted out of the tan(bummer) and headed to the bookstore. I purchased a wedding binder as she told me to, and a bridal magazine. I figured I can take all of this to the beach with me and get to work.

GREAT!

Actually what's even greater is when I got home I started talking to my neighbor and she told me she had tons of wedding planners/organizers/books, etc. that she never even used because she hired a wedding planner. So, what did she do? She gave them all to me which is what you see above.

I'm now going to take the one I purchased back to the store to get a refund of $30!

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Allyson and Dave said...

Wedding planners work great!! I still have mine from 2 years ago and it is full of stuff. I am not to sure what to do with it now.

starnes family said...

Perfect! And, then you will have something to look back on to see how the planning process went. I'm a big "historian" for our family and love little treasures like this. You guys will be celebrating an annivesary one day and will look back and love it.

Coco said...

How fun! There are so many websites and fun places to get different ideas for a wedding. Love it!

The Lenzers said...

It will be a busy but fun time!

Domestic Diva said...

SO MUCH FUN!!! Can't wait to see all the plans. The hardest thing is the seating chart. xxx me