Sunday, July 5, 2009

Engagement, Cont..


We are home from the lake and all of my friends are just dying to see pictures so here's the beginning and I'll post more tomorrow.

As you can imagine we had a fabulous weekend telling all of our friends and family.

Now the planning will begin. I do not want to do a year engagement so we're thinking February if that's possible.

More on that in future posts but for now here are the pictures starting with the ring at the top. It's white gold with a Tiffany cut diamond with two diamonds on the side. I LOVE it ;)

Then below -- us right after, me calling my Mom, our special bottle of wine and me with The Buddy.

More to come blogging friends! YAY! I've waited for nearly 34 years for this day(no, I've never been married before). I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad that I waited for the right guy.

Me telling my Mom! She was getting a pedicure when I called. All of the people in the nail salon were so excited!

Me with The Buddy. He was excited ;) He now will have an official 'Daddy'.

Our 1997 Mount Veeder cab! yummy!

7 comments:

Allyson and Dave said...

Love the photos...it really captures you true happiness!!

starnes family said...

So happy for you guys. I can't wait to hear how the planning goes and to follow your engagement. What did we do before blogs?!

He seems like such a great guy, Dee.....you both did well!

The Lenzers said...

A million congrats!!! I knew he was going to do it! I am so happy and can't wait to follow the planning. And it can be done by February....I did mine in about 6 months. Congrats!

donatelli98 said...

February is totally doable - mine was 9 mths! Congrats - I love the pictures detailing the proposal!

R G Sanders said...

'Bout freakin' time ;-)

teresa-bug said...

What happy news!!! Congratulations to you both!

Domestic Diva said...

CONGRATS!!! Super happy for you. You look amazing. What a wonderful time.....wishing you many blessings.
Can't wait to hear about all your plans.
xxxxx me