Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Two Peas in a Pod?



So I spent last night scanning old pictures of Brad and I as kids. One of the big things that I do want at my rehearsal dinner/wedding reception is a fun slide show with all sorts of pictures.
Anyone who knows me -- knows that I LOVE pictures and scrapbooking. My entire life is pretty much documented! What I figured out this past weekend is that Brad's mother has kept a pretty good documentation too! Good for me!
Anyhoo -- I thought these two pictures really capture our personalities. Brad being a true boy and his goofy self and me.. well, just being Dee. Just thought I would share!
Happy Humpday!

3 comments:

SASS said...

I love that idea! It's a lot of work--and time consuming, but completely worth it. Everyone enjoys a slideshow!

The Lenzers said...

What a great idea. And to answer your question to me, yes I will have a c-section. My first was breech so now I have to have the surgery.It is really not so bad, a couople of extra days in the hospital but back to normal in about a week or so.

starnes family said...

So cute! Love the old pictures. We just went through a ton here in California. Lots of fun.