Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One Year Ago...


It was one year ago earlier this week that I met my wonderful, fun loving boyfriend Brad. Yes, after a morning of hiking and just wanting to stay in and scrapbook a few friends came over and talked me into walking up to the bar near my house. That is of course where I met Bradley. The rest is history.

I can honestly say he’s my best friend, which is what I’ve always wanted in a significant other, and I can honestly say I would be happy as a clam to spend the rest of my life with him.

Here are some of his greatest traits: makes me laugh, treats me like a lady, he’s handy around the house, he can cook!, he likes going and doing things, he adores my dog and most of all he loves me and puts up with my shenanigans.

That’s enough for now – here’s a few pictures from this past year…in no particular order..

Lake Tahoe - Feb. 2009

Chimney Rock - Feb. 2009

August 2008 - VA Tech vs. ECU

New Year's Eve 2008

October 2008 - LSU vs. University of SC

November 2008 - VA Tech vs. Duke --can you say freezing in Blacksburg?

May 2009 - Uptown Charlotte - OAR concert

August 2008 - Holden Beach, NC

June 2008 - one of our first dates - Maroon Five concert

August 2008 - Holden Beach, NC

6 comments:

teresa-bug said...

Awwww! Congratulations!! {I just love Holden Beach!}

Alayna said...

Congrats - so happy you found such a great guy!

donatelli98 said...

Such a nice post - he looks like keeper!

If the shoe FITZ said...

ya'll are too cute! great pics!

starnes family said...

Y'all seem like such a great match. I married my best friend.....not all women do. Couldn't imagine it any other way!

The Lenzers said...

Looks like you found a good one-that's great! I would have thought yall had been together much longer. Are you celebrating tonight?