Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th Celebration Weekend


Our celebration continued throughout the July 4th weekend with us going up to Brad's parents house on High Rock Lake -- an hour outside of Charlotte.

We hung out, enjoyed cocktails, took boat rides and Brad and I took an hour long jet ski on the 4th which was so special. It was our time to reflect and enjoy the water.

Here are few pictures from our weekend together celebrating.

More to come..

The Stephens house

Buddy with his patriotic get up

boat rides

We had a champagne toast in honor of our engagement.

Reeders with his Papa..

Me with baby Paige. Soon to be crawling Paige!

5 comments:

SASS said...

Casey gave you a little shout out--thought I'd check out your blog! I have a caninechild, too. :) Congrats on the engagement!

SASS said...

p.s. I just came across brides.com yesterday (I'm secretly already planning my wedding). Fabulous website!

starnes family said...

Dee, you should hook up with Sassafrass.....she's next!

Love the name Paige....think I've told you that before. Cute kids.

The Lenzers said...

what a great looking cabin!

Domestic Diva said...

Love the family pictures...looks like so much fun!!
Happy Fourth!!
xxxx me