Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sorry for the absence


As I posted earlier on in the week we've been at the Outer Banks area of North Carolina 'beaching' it.

There were four other couples that we traveled with(one which isn't in this picture), and it was fun.

As you can see in the pictures below -- we played games, drank, ate and even hit a few tourist spots in the area.

The big bummer -- my Uncle David finally passed on Saturday and tomorrow morning I get on a plane to travel to Hot Springs, Arkansas to be with my family.

More to come..

Low-Country boil

Jockey's Ridge State Park

Wright Brother's Memorial and Museum

Wright Brother's Memorial and Museum

cornhole!

Ladder ball

4 comments:

If the shoe FITZ said...

i've never heard for ladder ball?? looks neat!

Domestic Diva said...

Looks like you had a fabulous weekend. thanks for all the sweet comments. The FLU had left our house!! YAYAYYYaaa
I am getting so excited for your big day!!! I bet you are over the moon. You are going to make a pretty BRIDE!!
xxxx me

The Lenzers said...

Agghh, vacation....looks like a blast. I will not be taking one since I got a new AC!! Sorry to hear about your uncle. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Coco said...

I am so jealous. Looks like a perfect beach vacation!