Friday, September 18, 2009

Representing in Downtown Charlotte


Check out my fabulous umbrella! I can officially say I'm 'representing' when walking into work on rainy days.

Today was one of those days.... Perfect for a Friday before game day - right? GEAUX TIGERS!

Seriously, this is the best umbrella I've ever owned. My nephew and two nieces got it for me about 4-years ago after I mentioned that walking through downtown on a windy and rainy day would leave my umbrella inside out.

This is wind-shear umbrella so it withstands anything and it's big enough for 2 or maybe 3 people.

You can click on the picture to learn how you can buy your own. You won't be disappointed!
TGIF!

1 comment:

SASS said...

Oh.My.Gosh.

I may or may not have peed just watching that...I can't believe I haven't seen this one before! Too funny, thanks for the laugh!

p.s. just checked out that little girl's page again-and I think you're right. UGH! So sick.