Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good Times.. Busy Times.. and Fashion Night Out

This is the time of year that life gets BUSY for me!

The Junior League, my Delta Gamma Alumni Group, LSU Alumni Group(football watching) -- are all back in full force with the start of Fall and to add to that - it's event season in town and I like to try and hit as many as possible! LOL!

I literally have something to do each night of the week but that's okay - because I get to enjoy fun parties like this one last week.

Fashion Night Out at Neiman Marcus!
Check out these fabulous and fun designer dresses below!

Me and Dana - don't you just love her necklace?
Click on this picture to find out how you can buy it and other fun, fabulous jewelry.

This event had all sorts of giveaways, a fashion show, heavy hors d'Ĺ“uvres and a bar that included fun martinis, champagne and wine! That's what I'm talking about!

Another fun picture of me and my buddy Dana..(thanks for inviting me!)

Then.. my favorite part of the event. A caricature artist who was doing fun illustrations!
Dana and I decided to get ours together. Seems gay I know.. But hey! it was fun!

He asked what Dana and I wanted to be doing together in the illustration and we said 'Well drinking wine of course!'
For all you locals you can learn more about the artist-Jerry Frazee-and his services by clicking on the picture below.

Such a fun night! Many more fun events to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the website! Thanks for the tip!

SASS said...

Love this time of year for events, too. I'm so jealous of this one! This looks like a blast.
A fellow Jeep driver? Awesome. I love feeling like I can go off-roading at any given moment-just in case :)