Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Doggy Update


Hello blogging friends! For those of you who have been reading my blog for a while now know that a month or so ago I set out to get my beloved pooch, The Buddy, to start sleeping on his own bed instead of in the bed with me.

A lot of people think this is a result of Brad but actually IT IS NOT! It was totally my idea and I have to say...that after several weeks he's broken!

He sleeps on his own bed and doesn't even attempt to get in the bed anymore! woohoo!
Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!

SASS said...

Congrats! That's a big accomplishment! Good job The Buddy! :)

starnes family said...

You're totally ready for motherhood.

The Lenzers said...

way to go!!! i am jealous that your dog is smart enough to learn a new trick, one that does not involve getting on the table or counters! Share your secret!!

bridechic said...

Bless his heart! I love posts about your canine child.