Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Clubbin It"

As in country club.

After a long weekend of shenanigans on Lake Erie we came back to Charlotte and rested for a few short days then ventured into a member guest weekend at FireThorne Country Club.

My future brother and sister-in-law are members and were nice enough to ask us. I quickly realized that this weekend was more about the guys playing golf than anything else.

So, here we go…..

The Stephens brothers golf picture.. The played 18 holes on Thursday, 27 on Friday and another 18 on Saturday. WHEW!

Friday night at the club - me and Robyn.

Friday night sunset at the club...

Friday night - me and Brad. He was so tired after 2-days of golf.

Saturday night 'before' the big gala event. The grandparents came and took care of the kids while we played...

Check me out. I actually wore my bridesmaid dress from this summer again! can you believe it? Can you tell it was a bridesmaid dress? I didn't think so! Also, my necklace was from another bridesmaid ensemble!

After several vodka and cranberries..

Robin after several glasses of wine and beer!

And... our 'after' picture.

Fun weekend! great food, great company. Thanks again Jeff and Robyn for inviting us!

3 comments:

The Lenzers said...

Golf anyone? Ha-thats a ton of golfing! The dress looks great. I love it on the rare occassion that you get to reuse something like that.

SASS said...

I never would have known, you're right!! Fun pics! You're lookin skinny, lady!

starnes family said...

You still look fab in the after pic. Well done!