Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Alot about Dee and a couple of peeps Tagged!

I was tagged by Sassafrass Jane and Life with My Brown Eyed Girls for this survey ...

Silly Things About MeStarted today at 5:19pm

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:45am

2. How do you like your steak? Well Done

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Proposal

4. What is your favorite TV show? Real Housewives of Anything.. haha

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? San Francisco

6. What did you have for breakfast? Kashi cereal and skim milk!

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican - love me some queso

8. What foods do you dislike? collard greens and raw fish(sushi).

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Anywhere in NOLA..In Charlotte - Red Rocks

10. Favorite dressing? Ken's Raspberry Vinagrette

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Jeep Libery

12. What are your favorite clothes? tank top and jeans

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Tuscany and The Amalfi Coast

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on the day

15. Where would you want to retire? Lake Tahoe, CA

16. Favorite time of day? cocktail time! 5o'clock somewhere

17. Where were you born? Indianapolis, IN

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? College Football

19. Bird watcher? I enjoy watching them on feeders, etc.. and yes, I'm a nerd -- like to take pix if I can.

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning

21. Do you have any pets? beagle named The Buddy

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm getting married in 5 months!

23. What did you want to be when you were little? a lobbyist for developmentally disabled(I know.I'm a nerd)

24. What is your best childhood memory? Christmas time..

25. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog

26. Are you married? Will be in 5 months!

27. Always wear your seat belt? Yes

28. Been in a car accident? Yes - multiple..

29. Any pet peeves? people backing into parking spots, laziness and LATE people(drives me nutz!)

30. Favorite Pizza Topping? mushrooms!

31. Favorite Flower? roses

32. Favorite ice cream? chocolate mint

33. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendys or Arbys

34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? once when I moved to Nevada and had to renew it.

35. From whom did you get your last email? someone at the PBS station in Raleigh

36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Neiman Marcus

37. Do anything spontaneous lately? that's my style but not lately

38. Like your job? Yes - no drama, great co-workers and professionalism. Much more than I can say for my years in TV news!

39. Broccoli? With pepper

40. What was your favorite vacation? Germany

41. Last person you went out to dinner with? My friend Ashley last night before the Jr. League meeting

42. What are you listening to right now? Chicago on the 80's rock station

43. What is your favorite color? Pink

44. How many tattoos do you have? NONE!

45. Coffee Drinker? Yep, one splenda with skim milk!

What time did you finish this quiz? 5:28 pm

Now I am tagging:
Alexis
http://qc-cosmopolite.blogspot.com/

Another Online Mom
http://qc-cosmopolite.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Alexis said...

okay, so I did it and tagged Shanai

bridechic said...

Love your header photo!