Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank You to our Veterans


A big THANKS to all of our troops and veterans and their families. As you all might know by now I'm from a military family and a volunteer with the USO here in Charlotte.
What these men and women AND their families sacrifice for our country brings tears to my eyes when I think about. AMAZING.
I watched the ceremony at Fort Hood yesterday and was moved by the entire thing. I'm so glad that it was broadcasted so other Americans could see exactly what our troops do for them.
Enough Said.....
I'm off today and getting ready to leave to meet with the lady who is making me wedding cake. YAY!

4 comments:

starnes family said...

Absolutely! It's a family effort for the military.

Enjoy your cake day!

donatelli98 said...

Great post - couldn't agree more!

The Lenzers said...

Agreed!!! Glad your weekend was so great! I can't wait to do some winery again someday. The big day will be here before you know it.

SASS said...

So true, Dee! Great post.

Nomnomnomnom eat some cate for me. And report back with your decision! I need suggestions!