Monday, November 16, 2009

Men and Video Games

Okay - not sure if the rest of your significant others play video games to relax or not? BUT.. Brad does and let me tell you what.... I am GLAD he's not talking to real people.

I am sitting upstairs right now listening to him call these people on the TV screen all kinds of bad words.

Why in the world do something that causes you to get so frustrated??

Hmm..
Others might ask what grown men are doing playing PLAYSTATION???

LOL!
My tidbit for tonight.

6 comments:

starnes family said...

Yep, I get it. Blake doesn't do it, but I have a brother obsessed with XBox. Lots of guys love the games!

SASS said...

Tony and I play Mario Kart on a regular basis. I'm pretty quiet unless I fall off the course, but not Tony. If someone cuts him off or beats him to the finish line, he calls them words I've never heard from his mouth. My favorite?
"Fuck you Baby Mario! You cunt!"
(You can delete this after you read it)

teresa-bug said...

I cuss like a sailor when I play those games!!! Luckily, I don't have any video games, so it doesn't happen very often. I guess my infrequent playing leads to my frustration, though.

donatelli98 said...

LOL - Mr. ESPN doesn't yet - but Santa is supposed to be bringing him and Chatty a WII ... should be interesting! He acts that way when he watches sports!

Anonymous said...

My husbad uses playstation as a way to reenact his days in the Marines. I think it's cute...so I totally get it.

The Lenzers said...

Mark is a playstation addict. Allthough he says he doesn't play anymore, everytime I come home from work on Saturday or Sunday and go upstairs, I find the stupid machine running. Then if I turn it off, he gets mad at me. He usually plays college football or some bad one with robbers and car crashes...he (and it) have a lot of bad words then!