Tuesday, November 10, 2009

CrackerGate 2009

I said yesterday I would talk about the third and last winery we went to on Saturday. By this time we are were a bit tipsy and didn't get any beauty shots of the outside.

It's Shadow Springs in the Swan Creek area of the Yadkin Valley. Fun and a bit wild. The shenanigans began before we left the second winery.

Just look at this picture below. T-R-O-U-B-L-E is looming... Kathleen, Christina and Kelli were a total riot together. No JOKE!

Then Christina spilled red wine on her cute lace top. There were some funnier ones than this but I promised I wouldn't post them.


Kelli was hazing Christina?? Not sure what was going on?? It had to do with the red wine though.

Then we arrive at Shadow Springs! You can tell just how looped we are! haha! Keep in mind - I was NOT totally in on all of this. I was hanging with the rest of the crowd too..

What a cute little gift shop they have. Oh..wow! The bus driver knew the people at this winery and told them we were coming so they made arrangements for our group.

They gave us a private tasting room downstairs. Fun - but I think it was too structured for everyone at this point. We need a bar!

They gave us little tables with explanations of the wines, and of course oyster crackers. By this point we all probably needed them! haha!

But... instead of eating them Kathleen and Kelli had a different idea. Let's have a cracker fight! Check out Kelli's face here...contemplating....

Amanda isn't so sure what is getting ready to happen...

And then.. it happened.. the girls throw crackers on the floor and our sommelier went off.
Quote: 'I have a Murder Mystery Dinner here tonight and I'm going to make you clean up!'.
I'm not going to lie I was a bit embarrassed but in the long run it was a HUGE laugh..
Check out this photo below... too damn funny!

I'll get on to new topics tomorrow. Until then. Happy Tuesday! CIAO!

5 comments:

starnes family said...

Something you'll never forget.....hilarious! I'm so glad you're having such a wonderful wedding experience!

Mrs. Potts said...

That looks like so much fun! Cracker fight!!

donatelli98 said...

Nice - you should have told the sommelier the crackers were part of the evidence from the murder ...

SASS said...

Bahahha that's too funny!! Love it!

Coco said...

Hilarious! That idiot should of heard "a bachelorette party" and thought it might get a little nutty.

I don't think the murder mystery crew is that wild.

So glad you had fun.