Monday, November 23, 2009

Delayed Reaction.. WTH??


I meant to post about this yesterday but was still trying to forget it. WTF? with the LSU vs. Ole Miss game Saturday night.

My head nearly blew off with the ending of that game! HELLO Les Miles! Why wasn't the field goal team ready to go??!!!

All I got were 'Hotty Toddy' texts from all my Rebel friends for the rest of the night.

For all you non-LSU fans. Click on either of these pictures to get the rundown on what exactly happened..
BTW - final score 25 to 23. SUCKS!

2 comments:

starnes family said...

What does that mean? Hotty Toddy?

I know......painful.

Dee Stephens said...

The school cheer is entitled Hotty Toddy:

Are you ready?
Hell yeah! Damn Right!
Hotty Toddy, Gosh almighty
Who the hell are we, Hey!
Flim Flam, Bim Bam
OLE MISS BY DAMN!