Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stealing The Idea - ME!

I have scoop but will save it for tomorrow or Friday. Who knows? For now I'm stealing an idea from my blog buds Summer and MCW .

It's just 7 random things about me:

#1. I hate shopping in malls. I much prefer to buy everything in boutiques.
#2. I have a million books around the house that I've only partially read. ADD? probably.
#3. The only TV I like to watch(with the exception of Modern Family) are documentaries, reality shows and news.
#4. On a regular basis I find myself wide awake at 3am and not able to go back to sleep. I try and think of happy things to make my mind stop racing. Disneyworld and mountains.
#5. Wishes I didn't have big ta-ta's. Yes, I know people pay big money for them but I find them a hassle!
#6. I'm a huge history nerd! I wish I could find someone to take a trip with me up to Colonial Williamsburg this holiday season.
#7. I love Louisiana but would never move back. I would miss my mountains!

12 comments:

Dee said...

I've been to Williamsburg...but only to go to Bush Gardens! I'd love to go during the holidays, I hear it's amazingly beautiful!

Summer Athena said...

i miss louisiana too and want to move back but know it won't happen anytime soon.

ps - i like big ta-ta's on everyone else but myself.

Nikki said...

I LOVE Modern Family, and envy your big ta-tas. Except I like to sleep on my stomach. Conflict of interest!

The Lenzers said...

i hate malls too, but go to often

teresa-bug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
teresa-bug said...

Scoop?

MCW said...

I kind of agrees with having bog boobs. I mean, they are a pain in the ass. However, I get nervous if I got them smaller I would look funny!

The Soladay Family said...

I detest malls. Well, I just detest shopping in general.

What's the scoop!!?

starnes family said...

I'll go to Colonial Williamsburg with you!

Sara said...

I broke my arm in Williamsburg when I was in the 8th grade. Awesome memory. ha!

Have you tried Ambien CR??? I used to have to take that occasionally because I would wake up at 2 or 3am and not go back to sleep.

donatelli98 said...

If I lived near you I would go to Williamsburg - I hear it is beautiful!

Mandy said...

I wish we were going to be home for Christmas this year and we could totally hit Williamsburg. It is pretty gorgeous during the holidays. Maybe next year :)