Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Virginia Wedding

Congrats to Mandy and Matt who got married this past weekend in the charming Williamsburg area!!
We had a blast and even though I had never even met Mandy and Matt before(they are friends of Brad's from his Northern VA days), I felt like we were long lost friends!

As I mentioned this past week they got married in the countryside of the Cheasapeake Bay area at the Inn at Warner Hall.

Actually, they got married in a little water front/hill top church in Yorktown but the reception was here at this lovely house.

Here's our gang. Chip, Olivia me and the Bradster.

Lovely jazz musicians when we walked into this old, charming house.

Reminded me of plantation homes in Louisiana..Old pictures, lots of Civil War memorabilia.

Everything was perfect. I'm big on keeping wedding style in sync with where it's held and the time of year it's scheduled.

Her flowers were lovely and she had them in Mason Jars. Perfect for the setting.
And..her favors? Jars with lavendar M&M's.

Koozies. We didn't do this but love it for spring and summer weddings!

Ahh.. I was in heaven with this baked brie!

What would a countryside wedding in the South be without ham biscuits??!

Love the cake as well! Her colors were perfect for this time of year. Lavendar and green.

Me and Olivia. Love hanging out with them! We get along so VERY well!

The view from the back porch. That's the York River in the distance.

View of the back of the house from the river.



Mr. and Mrs. Armstrong!

They are such a great couple and I am so happy to FINALLY meet them! They're moving to Bulgaria in late summer though! Exciting but boohoo!!

Brad after a few drinks being funny!! lol

Me and Liv again...

And.. I just loved this guy in the background. Not sure who he was but he sure got his 'groove' on!

We spent the night before in Richmond and I'll post on that tomorrow. I'm happy to say Buddy is back home and I couldn't be more thrilled.
Ciao!

9 comments:

starnes family said...

Dee, you look fabulous in that dress!!!!!!!

The Jones Family said...

I agree, you looked awesome! What a need place to get married, so pretty!

donatelli98 said...

I agree with Casey - you look hot!!Looks like fun. That last picture of the bride drinking the beer reminds me of at my wedding!

{Kimber} said...

you are ROCKIN' that dress girl!!
love the little jars with m&m's :)

The Soladay Family said...

Red is definitely YOUR color! Hot!

Coco said...

This looks so much like my bro's wedding!

So fun!

You look hot.

Sara said...

Awesome place for a wedding! Great pics too. And I'll echo everyone else - you look hot!

The Lenzers said...

swear i read this title and it said virgin wedding...HA! you look HOT in that dress. from a couple of posts ago, how do you know how long you can have a wine b/f you drink it?

Mrs. Potts said...

Love the dress!! WHBM? I tried it on for a wedding I'm doing a reading in, but didn't want to buy a new dress so I'm going to re-wear my rehearsal dinner dress.