Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm Officially One of "THOSE" People

I have went to a place I said I would never go. Yes.. yes..yes..

I am now officially one of THOSE people who have wedding pictures plastered all over their home. I’ve always thought it was too much when seeing my friends do it but I can say that it’s way too tempting NOT TOO!

It won’t last forever though. I’m sure in a year or so that these pictures will be replaced with pictures of a baby? Hopefully. Then we’ll be the obnoxious parents who have pictures of their kid/kids plastered all over the house.

Oh well, I’m assuming it’s part of growing up and part of ‘coming of age’. LOL!

Sorry for the blurry and sideways picture. Anyone know how to fix that? It's turned the right way when I upload but puts in on the blog like this. You can see we added a couple of frames.

On the bedroom dresser

Office - shrine to Dee!

Living room.
Happy Tuesday!

12 comments:

{Kimber} said...

you should post them everywhere!!! it's a happy day! :)
and you'll need a reminder when you want to kill him :) hehe

Alayna said...

that's not too many @ all.... and believe me I would tell you. Bwahahahah. Beautiful photos.

The Lenzers said...

you're newlyweds...enjoy it! and it will fade, i am down to 2!

The Jones Family said...

It's totally normal and will change as the kids come along! :)

donatelli98 said...

I am down to two as well - after 12.5 years. For what you pay for them you should plaster them everywhere!

Coco said...

Not too many at all. In a short time, those will be replaced and a shrine to your kiddos.

Promise.

Mrs. Potts said...

I like all your pictures. We have a ton that we haven't done anything with since the wedding. But we do have plans to print & hang some. :)
Eventually!

SASS said...

When I moved into Tony's there were (and still are, really) pictures of the girls plastered on every wall. I thought it was adorable and sweet until we got our engagement pictures and had no where to put them! I had to do some rearranging, but I know I'll have to do even more once we get wedding pictures. I like seeing pictures in homes. I think it's sweet! :)

Yellow Beads said...

ha...may as well put them out now!!! :))

starnes family said...

You have to, Dee! Totally acceptable.

Allyson and Dave said...

Everyone does it...it is just a phase. Give 5 years and you will be down to 1 or 2 wedding pictures.

Sara said...

It's a must! We had wedding pics all over the place. Now?? Not so much. But Hudson is plastered all over the walls.