Friday, April 30, 2010

Really Rielle?


Who else wasted their time watching Oprah interview John Edwards mistress Rielle Hunter yesterday?? I was curious since the broad lives here in Charlotte but I think I should have went downstairs and played PLAYSTATION with Brad instead.

The interview sucked in general and I don't think it was Oprah's fault. Rielle didn't say anything....

AND...Seriously, could she be more delusional??? She knew what she was doing and she IS A HOMEWRECKER. Granted.. I'm not a fan of Elizabeth Edwards either but no one deserves that. I think she's a LOONEY TOON too!

The other question I have to ask would be to John Edwards.... WTF were you thinking when you hooked up with this crazy lady?

Thoughts? Did anyone else watch?

8 comments:

starnes family said...

Didn't watch, but am always intrigued with these stories. I'll see if I can find something online.

The Soladay Family said...

I just blogged about this freakshow!

She.is.crazy. and makes me want to vomit.

Coco said...

I watched and was surprised how well spoken she was. Make sense? She didn't stammer and stuff like Scott Peterson's mistress did. She is a smart lady who knew EXACTLY what she was doing.

She got pregnant on purpose to lock down her cheating boyfriend. And being so coy about if they still see each other was sickening.....

Sara said...

I didn't get to watch it, but I heard on the radio this morning that she was a total freakoid. And John Edwards?? He fell for her after she walked up to him and said: "You're really hot". Wow...talk about a guy thinking with his other head. Geeze!

teresa-bug said...

I turned it off. I am so over this whole story!!!

donatelli98 said...

They all need to be in the looney bin!

The Lenzers said...

i saw this,...she totally makes me sick! WHORE!!

If the shoe FITZ said...

i just watched this weekend. interview lame..you're right, she wasn't giving much info and love how she won't say anything on their current status....