Thursday, April 15, 2010

One Furry Doggy and a new Blogger!


I just love this picture of Buddy. Yes, it was taken a few years ago in the fall on an LSU game day (hence why he is decked out in purple and gold).

I love the Budster but GEEZ LOUISE he sheds SOOOOO much!!

It's really bad right now. I am trying to discipline myself to brush him with his blade/comb once a day but it is really hard!

There are fur bunnies in corners, there is dog hair on the floors, carpet, furniture, EVERYWHERE!! It is time for a major cleaning this weekend.

I have thought about shaving him but my groomer says that it will only make things worse as it will grow back even faster!
I have heard that the Furminator is supposed to be the bomb but have yet to break down and buy one(laziness). Any advice? I think my next dog will be one that doesn't shed.

On another note...you have to check out my friend Carol's blog!! She is a friend and sorority sister from LSU. Yes, she was a Dee Gee with Casey and I. She, her hubs and pooch live the life down on the bayou in Baton Rouge. Right now they've been renovating their house! Check her out!
Happy Tax Day!!

6 comments:

teresa-bug said...

I have the furminator. It is awesome!!! Gets all of the fur. On another note you can go to Kixx {near Total Wine on Park Rd} and tell them you are a Charlotte Smarty Pants reader, you will get 15% off of Bonnanos during the month of April. The hard part for me is deciding what colors!

{Kimber} said...

cute pic for sure!! :)
I will check out your girl another lady on the Bayou :)

SASS said...

Your next dog?!?!?!?!?!

The Soladay Family said...

I have wondered about the Furminator. We have 2 big dogs shedding their winter coats like CRAZY right now, and I have a MAJOR aversion to hair....gag...furballs

Mrs. Potts said...

The furminator is great, but if you get one, be careful not to use it every day - it can strip down the coat & dry out their skin.

I got ours on eBay & we love it. It has made a huge difference with Hayden's hair shedding. Pepe Cat loves it too!

Sara said...

Will go check out her blog!