Friday, February 5, 2010

Random Friday..and Buddy Update

TGIF! Looks like we're going to get hit with another bout of weather this weekend. Right now it's raining but snowing north of here. Brad is driving up to Blacksburg, VA today to go see the VA Tech Hokies play basketball and have one last bachelor weekend with his buddies I suppose.

My plans to go hiking this weekend have been squashed so I will be in town and might go catch a Broadway show??

Moving on...
Found this old photo. Don't you just love finding old pictures that bring back memories? This was part of my weekend crew at my station in Las Vegas. My anchors are the ones dressed in suits. Can't you tell? I'm still good friends with these two. They were and are still the best ever! We used to go out after the 11pm news and get our party on. VEGAS STyle

Those were the days.......

Now for the Buddy update. We took him to the vet yesterday and as I figured they have no idea what he got into.
Brad fed him after bringing him home from the doctor and he proceeded to barf all over the living room until Brad got him on the deck where he continued to barf.

Poor little guy. He's now eating cottage cheese per the vet's request. He's also taking 2 Benadryls a day along with 2 Pepcid AC's a day along with 2 other pills the vet gave him. Say a prayer for him!


BTW - notice my hat in this picture?? WHO DAT! So excited about seeing the Saints play this weekend. Our LSU Alumni group here in town is having a party tomorrow night. It's our annual Mardi Gras par-tee but it's turned more into a Saints celebration!!!

Now onto one of the best wedding gifts yet... Remember me telling you about how I wanted one of these red wine aerators?

Well, we got it and let me tell you what!.... the B-E-S-T invention ever. Makes a bottle of 2-buck chuck merlot taste decent!!
It has gotten a lot of use this week and it will this weekend too!
CIAO for now!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for The Buddy - poor little guy! :(

Anonymous said...

Oh, and how can I forget?! WHO DAT?!?!

Jessi said...

Hope Buddy feels better soon.

We got the wine aerator for Christmas..LOVE IT!!!

The Lenzers said...

Poor buddy!! Yeah, he and christian must have the same problems! I will have to get one of those wine things, glad to know it reallly works

SASS said...

Anytime I see someone wearing anything fleur de lis I go up to them and say "WHO DAT?!" and they high-five me. I continue to have no idea who that represents or what that means, but more people like me now. It's awesome.
POOR BUDDY! Seriously, I would feel so bad if that were my baby Josie. I hate when they're sicky. Hard on you, too. He must be stressed about the wedding.
Love the anchors' suits! Hilarious!

starnes family said...

Who dat?! Can't wait!

teresa-bug said...

Prayers for Buddy!!!

Dee said...

Who Dat?? Lol...love your blog!

Dee said...

Sorry that I'm commenting on your comment here! I live in Elizabeth City, NC. It's right near the VA border. About an hour from the OBX!

Dee said...

They did it!! They really did it!