Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dee is Married!!


Well, it's official! I'm now Mrs. Stephens!! What a totally AMAZING weekend. I don't think I've ever had so much fun and been so excited in my life!

Friends, family.. having everyone meet and have a fabulous time together. So much to tell but that will come later.

Thought I would leave you with the above picture for now. We're in the mountains and are relaxing by the fire and looking at the snow on the ground.
Skiing tomorrow.
Thanks for all your support blogging peeps!

13 comments:

Allyson and Dave said...

Congratulations!! I cannot wait to see pictures.

The Jones Family said...

You look SO happy! Congratulations to you both! Have an amazing honeymoon!

Xo

The Lenzers said...

YEAH!!! Cannot wait to hear all about it, now go enjoy your honeymoon!

If the shoe FITZ said...

YEAH!!!! Awesome!
Can't wait to hear all about it.
You look gorgeous!

starnes family said...

Mrs. Stephens!!!!! I love it. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE BLOG HEADER!!!!
can't wait to see the photos.

Sara said...

YAY!!! So happy for you guys. Can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

donatelli98 said...

Congrats Mrs. Stephens - can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

Coco said...

So exciting!!!! Can't wait for more pics and deets.

SASS said...

STUNNING! I love your header, too!
DEE IS MARRIED! Oh I love it! So happy for you guys. Have a BLAST and report back with all the details :)

Dee said...

Congrats sweetie! You look so beautiful in your pics!! I'm so happy for you!

Monica said...

Yaay! You look BEAUTIFUL and so HAPPY! I am at 74 days and coutning...

Jessi said...

YEA!! Congratulations! Hope you're enjoying your time away!