Monday, February 22, 2010

Bridal Pictures - Finally!

As you may notice I have a new header and will get a new look and blog address in the next few weeks to reflect my new 'married' status.

For now I wanted to share my bridal pictures which I have been sitting on for months due to Brad not seeing the dress. I did share with a few of you blogging friends but now here they are.

Click here -- my photographer's blog -- to check them out. My photographer is awesome and can't wait to see the wedding pictures!

BTW - it rained overnight and all this morning up here. I'm suspecting we will do a half day on the lifts today as we are still tired and it's wet.

We're up here for a few days then we get to do the whole wedding celebration over again in Hot Springs, Arkansas this weekend where my extended family is throwing us a church/non-booze reception there. WHEW!...almost done! Then for all of you interested we're taking our real honeymoon in June to the Bay Area and Sonoma!
CIAO for now!

9 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Love, love, love your bridal pics! You're simply stunning!

starnes family said...

So happy for you, Mrs. Stephens. Love the sound of that!

Sara said...

Those are so fun!! Love the last one of you kicking up your heels to the music. You look gorgeous! Enjoy your time in the mountains!!!

Allyson and Dave said...

You are just so beautiful!!

teresa-bug said...

Congrats!!! Love the dancing photo...can't wait to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

These are AWESOME!!

The Rand's said...

Congrats! Your bridal pics are amazing!

Dee said...

Awww Dee you look so beautiful and sooo happy!

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

I love the pop of red with your white dress! Perfection, my dear!