Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm Most Excited About.....

Well, this will be the last post until next week kiddos! I'll try and post a bit when we're snow skiing.

People keep asking me 'Are you excited? nervous?' Hmm...a bit of both but I'm more excited than anything.

I've thought a lot about what I'm most excited about? Yes, of course getting married and becoming Mrs. Stephens.
Aside from that though I think I'm most excited to see old friends. Some friends I haven't seen in Y.E.A.R.S!!

If you ask any of my friends they will tell you that Dee is VERY good about keeping in touch with people. Yes, the phone is my friend.

For instance.. my friend Christina on the far left in this picture. I worked with her in Reno and kept in touch with her when I moved to Vegas. She moved home to Los Angeles and I have continued to keep in touch with her.
I'm going to be honest though - I was shocked when her and the hubs said they were coming to the wedding.
They have 2 little ones and I haven't seen her in 6-years!! She and hubs get here tonight!!

Then - of course there's Jodee. I saw her about a year ago.. we chat all the time. She gets here tomorrow morning. Can't WAIT!!!

Of course Ms. Kathleen - can't wait to see her as well. She's probably my friend I saw most recently!

Then there's this crew. From LtoR. Dawn is coming in from NOLA, Beth from SF, Cindy from Charleston and Christina from San Diego! Can't wait to see these girls as well!

And.. last but not least. Alicia(aka Turbo) and Rebekah. Friends from college and friends for life. Haven't seen either of them in over a year!! They both get here tomorrow from Tampa and Atlanta.
Of course there are others I'm excited seeing as well but there's only some much room in one post.
More to come!!!
Dee

8 comments:

starnes family said...

Hello to all your old school LSU friends! You have such a special time ahead. Enjoy, Dee. Brad is a lucky guy!

Allyson and Dave said...

Best wishes!!! I hope everything is super fabulous!!

Sara said...

Have fun!!! And enjoy all of your time with family and friends. I'm excited to hear about the wedding, but I love hearing about the rehearsal dinner too. The toasts are my favorites!

The Jones Family said...

It truly sounds like it's going to be just such a wonderful time with lots of special people around! Eat it all up!

The Lenzers said...

yeah....cant wait to see all the pics!! have fun and enjoy! you are about to become an M R S !!!

SASS said...

Dee I'm so excited for you and Brad!!! I still can't believe your wedding got here so fast. Enjoy every minute and take so many pictures/record memories! I'll expect mucho tips from you when you get back! :)
XOX!

Emily Popovich said...

You are going to have so much fun this weekend... just don't forget to take a moment and soak it all in, because it really will fly by. We can't wait to see you guys in a few days, woohoo!

Coco said...

HAVE FUN!!!!!