Friday, January 29, 2010

Putting a little Wine into my Wedding

As you all may know by now I'm a big fan of wine. Any kind - except White Zifandel - is that even a real wine??

Anyway - I wanted to reflect our love for it somewhere in the wedding aside from the actual bar. So, I remembered that my friend Kathleen had a wine theme at her wedding and she came to my rescue.

Dozens of wine cork place card holders! She used them as place card holders at her wedding since it was sit-down.

So, she's letting me borrow them for the rehearsal dinner. Her Dad dropped them off to me here in town as he was passing through Charlotte.

Check it out! Come to find out my MIL knows calligraphy! She's writing the names on the cards as we speak. Well, maybe not at this hour but they came by on Sunday and I gave them to her.

I just love them! Thanks Kathleen! Another friend to the rescue! 22-days until the big day!

7 comments:

If the shoe FITZ said...

super cute! and even better that you didn't have to buy them!

donatelli98 said...

So cute and so nice of your friend and MIL! Love having connections.

Sara said...

Very cute idea!!

How's your list looking these days??

Amber said...

Such a cute idea! And how awesome that your MIL can do caligraphy! I can't wait to see how everything comes out... yay it's so soon!

SASS said...

Perfect, Dee! I love this idea! Personal touches at weddings are so hard to find. Good work! :)

starnes family said...

Love this idea. Personal and cute, too.

Coco said...

That is perfect!! Love it.