Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wedding Colors..


Check out our invitations! As some of you already know.. the main color scheme of my wedding is red.
I chose red not only because I look good in it but because we're getting married in February and it's a winter color and a Valentine's Day color!

Woot-Woot!

So saying that - here's the email exchange I just had with my fiancee.

Brad: Thinking that I may rock a color for my tie and vest......maybe a like a baby blue pattern or something, what do you think?

Dee: Seriously? where do you get baby blue? Our wedding color is red and there is no baby blue in sight because that is a Spring color. Maybe white?

Brad: Definitely not rocking white, guess I will just rock black or silver, bummer , I love blue : (

Another funny story to go down in the wedding book.
Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

starnes family said...

Blue. Seriously, Brad?!

donatelli98 said...

So like a guy! I am sure he is thinking he wants to add his touch to one little thing and you are squashing it like a bug!! Too funny! Your invitations are gorgeous - you have great taste!

Coco said...

What the hell? That is hilarious. Poor men. They are all kind of dumb.

Blue? Really?

Sara said...

Great invites!

Men just don't get it....

The Jones Family said...

That's just funny. They really are not in the know are they... poor guy! :)

Great invitations!

Anonymous said...

LOVE YOUR INVITE!!!
Girl, I feel your pain!
We had red as our wedding color...bobby wanted to wear an orange vest & tie...i finally got him in silver.

Allyson and Dave said...

I love red as a wedding color!! That is going to look so fabulous. I cannot wait to see pictures. It could have been worse...he could have said orange or another color that would totally clash with red.

Monica said...

Haha. That's funny. Guys are clueless. This is why I went with Bobby to pick the tuxes so that I could ensure they would all match! Our accent color is RED too! Love the invites!

SASS said...

I love that he's so submissive. And that you shot him down so harshly. I love you guys.
ADORABLE invites! I can't believe you're just a few short weeks away!!!!