Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Trip down Memory Lane..and some other stuff..

Had a fabulous weekend in Atlanta and got a ton of wedding stuff done. While there I helped my parents go through some old boxes in their garage.

I proceeded to find some funny stuff.
Ready.. set..

#1. A shirt that my high school boyfriend made for me when I moved from Louisiana up to Arkansas my 10th grade year of high school.

Too funny! Louisiana Rules! I think he spray painted it! He put a orange heart on there too!

I had a big going away party before I moved and you can see everyone signed it.

Including my best friend, who will be Maid of Honor, in just one month! So freaking funny. We did NOT go Tri-Delt but Dee Gee instead!

#2. A pair of my baby shoes and a pair of shoes for one of my dolls.

A Hummell jewelry box that I can remember just loving as a kid.

#3. And.. for all you former bowheads! Here's one of my most treasured bows back in the day! My Mom didn't make this one. Instead this one was bought and I remember it wasn't cheap!

In other news - during our wedding planning this weekend my Mom and I got these..
Yes, just call me Britney Spears!

And.. My Mom has herself a Mother of the Bride hat!

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

Don't you love finding old things like that! Did you keep the shirt?

starnes family said...

What sweet treasures. Love that you thought you'd go Tri Delt. No way!

Enjoy all the wedding gear....you and your mom are too cute!

Sara said...

I love finding old stuff....though sometimes I question if I was a complete dork.

Enjoy your countdown to the big day!! Love the Britney Spears gear.

donatelli98 said...

How cute - love that you are still best friends with Rebecca! It's getting close!

teresa-bug said...

A month??!! Where did the time go?

SASS said...

Where did you get that adorable wedding gear?! I can't find anything classy anywhere!

Precious things you found. Believe it or not, I was a former bowhead, too. Funny stuff!!