Tuesday, March 31, 2009

'Something Shiney' Sip and See


I had a busy day yesterday with work, the gym, a Jr. League meeting and then an event my friend Amanda invited me too for the non-profit she works for. The event was a sort of ‘Sip and See’ with Meghan Browne of Something Shiney – a line of gifts and jewelry – YAY! Shopping.

It was held in the clubhouse at a fairly new condo complex here in Charlotte that is super cute and trendy called, The Residence, and wine and food was served. Several ladies showed up for the occasion to shop including my friend Dana whom I traveled with to the party.

As you can see in the pictures there was all sort of funky and fun jewelry that was totally inexpensive along with pewter giftware and stationary. I ended up buying a gold bracelet and a pair of earrings and it only cost me $30! That’s what I call a deal!

If you’re interested check out Meghan’s website. http://www.shineygirl.com/

Some of her fun necklaces!

Pewter gifts!

I'm obsessed with fleur de lis....could it be the Louisiana factor? LOL!

Dana, Meghan and Me.

1 comment:

starnes family said...

Been meaning to tell you that I love the bangs! Looks like a fun night, too.