Friday, March 13, 2009

I've been awarded!


My friend Casey, who inspired me to start a blog, sent me this award!

The Rules:List 7 things that you love and then pass the award on to 7 people...tagging them and letting them know they won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are.

OK....my 7:

1. The outdoors. Whether it’s walking in the neighborhood, hiking, skiing or just sitting on the porch things are better done outside!

2. Brad. What a great guy! To think that I would have never met him if my friends hadn’t pulled me away from my scrapbooking to go out!

3. My beagle Buddy. He’s been with me for nearly 4 years now and I’m not sure where I would be without him. I literally try and take him every with me. I think he’s stayed in more hotels than most people!

4. Traveling. I’m like Casey – I like seeing and learning new things. In the USA I still aspire to go to Hawaii and Alaska and in Europe I’m all about visiting Tuscany and the Almafi Coast.

5. LSU football. I wish I could make it to more games. There’s nothing like tailgating with friends and those fall nights in Tiger Stadium!

6. Family and friends. I put these two together because my family is also my friends, (Mom). I just wish that my close college friends and I got to see each other more.

7. A good bottle of wine. I’m not a wine snob by any means – but I do enjoy visiting different wineries and trying new types-- my favorite wine is anything made by Pride Mountain.

I’m now supposed to tag 7 people but I’m not sure that I have 7 people to tag. So, I’ll tag one of my closest and dearest friends – Kara.

Kara – she’s a voiceover actor/artist and she’s one of the best! Kara and I met in Charlotte almost 8 years ago -she was my first friend here and has always and will continue to be my hiking buddy. Below is a picture of her and I along the Blue Ridge. Visit her blog that highlights her career!

No comments: