Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Scrapbooking and a birthday gift for my Mom

I mentioned in a previous post that I'm traveling to Miami to celebrate my Mom's 60th birthday next weekend but my Mom's actual birthday was yesterday.

She, as always, was traveling for work but I wanted to make sure she had my gifts and card on her big day. Giving that - I shipped everything to the hotel and made arrangements to have it all set up in her room when she got back from a meeting.

One of the things I gave her was a photobook from Shutterfly. I'm a HUGE scrapbooker and take tons of pictures so this was a lot of fun!

I've embedded the book here so you all can take a look. Much of the font is too small to read virtually - but I included memories from each trip we've taken together.

Needless to say, she totally loved it and said it even made her cry. I think I'll be making more of these books for friends and family.

View Project at Shutterfly

2 comments:

starnes family said...

So cool! I just made one for Blake and mailed it to him as a surprise. I'll post mine after he receives it!

Dee Stephens said...

Did you create your book on shutterfly or another site? I would love to see it!