Thursday, March 26, 2009

Home from my Miami trip


Well, I’m back at home in Charlotte! After 5 days in sunny Miami I was welcomed home to rain and fog….BOO! check out the sunrise picture I took from our room on the last day!

We had a good time on the trip whether it was basking in the sun, walking on the beach or enjoying a few cocktails while out in South Beach. Here are few pictures highlighting the trip. Sorry I was such a slacker about blogging while on vacation!

Now back to reality….thanks to Brad who took care of The Buddy!

there were tons of wind surfers!

Out on South Beach - congo drummer!

Gettin' my pose on in the hotel lobby :)

Late evening walk on the beach.

Morning walk on the beach

It was windy!

Mom and I having cocktails poolside!

Me and my Mom right before I left to head to the airport. This was our balcony.

3 comments:

starnes family said...

Dee, you look fabulous in all of these pictures. Darling outfits and great hair. And, skinny!!! You are on fire, girl!

Dee Stephens said...

Thanks Casey! skinny?...well, still working on that!

starnes family said...

Absolutely. Never seen you look so good and I mean it! Happy for you.