Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Beer and St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Not too much celebrating for me today or tonight. Work has been crazy - which is good!
So, I've been thinking - Guinness is the preferred beer for most on St. Patty's Day and, I have to say I enjoy a Guinness every now and then, but it's not my favorite overall.

My favorite?
Either a Red Stripe from Jamaica or an Abita Purple Haze from Abita, Louisiana!
My friend Cathy got me hooked on Red Stripe when we lived in Vegas. She worked for the company and used to load me up all the time with cases!
As far as Purple Haze - what can I say - I'm a Louisiana girl :)

How about you? What's your favorite beer?

Red Stripe and the beach..mmm..good!

Me drinking a Purple Haze at a Mardi Gras party.

1 comment:

The Lenzers said...

Happy st patty's!! i am not much of a beer drinker so when i do have one i am an easy girl-an ice cold coors lite!!
and on the pet peeves thing-i am with you on the double parking spot, so annoying.