Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

If you’ve been reading my blog for long you know that I have an obsession with hats. For some girls it’s shoes, some it’s handbags but for me it is HATS!

To refresh your memory – click here.

I also love anything monogrammed!

So giving that – I’m teaming up with Jamie and blog buddy Annie for ‘What I’m Loving Wednesday’.
Keep in mind this is NOT a paid post but just my personal opinion!

What I’m loving are these Marley Lilly monogrammed floppy hats!

I saw these on another blog a few weeks ago and haven't quit thinking about them! Actually, the ML site in general is full of fun monogrammed items Click here to see more.

My problem with these hats are -- which one to choose?

As you know we spend a lot of time at the beach and lake during the Spring and Summer so one of these would be fun to add to my collection.

The colors are fun but most of my swimsuits have some sort of black in them so I'm leaning towards the black and tan. I'm a weirdo about matching.
What do you think?
Don't you just love these?
Brad knows I get good use out of my hats and this one isn't even that expensive!
What are you loving this Wednesday?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are awesome!
I think I might be in love with the lime green, but give me a navy monogram!

donatelli98 said...

Cute stuff Dee.

The Jones Family said...

Super cute! Need to look into those myself :)

Summer Athena said...

i think the all black or the last one -- the navy and pink! that one is too cute!

Annie said...

Ohhhh now I get it! Super cute!

The Lenzers said...

CUTE!!!! I would go for the black trim so it will match lots. I have never been much of a hat person b/c I get major hat-hair! I am loving the sunshine today!

nomo wino daph said...

Thanks for stopping by today! It's nice to meet ya:)

On a funny note, that hat that you love so, will be my next giveaway! It starts on Monday so be sure to swing by. It's just great, isn't it?

April of Smidge Of This said...

I'm dying over the all black/tan one ... seriously my favorite. Hmmmm great honeymoon hat for me - I better get shopping! :)

Ashley said...

I want one of those hats!! I always wear floppy hats in the summer. Maybe I could get one for me and a matching one for the little one :)

Tara said...

I love those hats! Thank you for sharing! xoxo

Monica said...

LOVE the monogrammed hats.