Monday, March 14, 2011

Meeting the Bloggers

Hope you all had a great weekend!?
The weather was beautiful here in Charlotte and Brad and I tried our best to enjoy it. It included a trip to the Farmer's Market Saturday morning only to find that it's not quite that time of the year yet.
The time where all the local farmers come out with the spring veggies and fruits. I'm thinking it will be a few more weeks.

Sunday included a brunch with a bunch of bloggers here in town. Hopsy, from Monograms and Manicures, was in town for Beantown Prepsters wedding and organized the brunch.

We met up at Cafe Monte in Southpark. Out of the group I had only met Classic Annie in person so it was fun to meet the rest of the bloggers!

L to R - April, Hopsy, me, Annie, Sara, Rosemary, Lauren

Before the brunch I read four of the girl's blogs so now I've found a couple new ones.

This was my first blogger group meet up. Now I'm ready for a trip to Texas to meet all my Dallas/Fort Worth/Hill Country friends, a trip to NYC to meet up with all the fun chicas there and of course.. a West Coast trek to meet and see blog buds out there.
Bring it on!

12 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Sounds like a great weekend! And very cool that you got to meet up with other bloggers.

If you come to Dallas we have to have drinks again!

starnes family said...

What a cute group of girls! You look fantastic, Dee.

mrs.mfc said...

How fun!?! Glad you got to enjoy the beautiful weather! I am sooo happy spring is on it's way!

Nikki said...

Fun! I love meeting other bloggers. They're the only people that don't think your crazy for having internet relations ;)

I Do Declare said...

Don't forget DC!!!!

Allyson and Dave said...

How fun!!! One day I hope to meet some bloggers!

LSUgirl765 said...

You are an inspiration! How fun!!!

Unknown said...

very cool!

Ashley said...

How Fun!!
I have met a couple bloggers, and its so interesting! The first was MCW in NYC over a year ago, but I was there for a bachelorette party and was drunk when I met her...and so the details are foggy. oops!

Unknown said...

So fun! Still hoping for that first really beautiful weekend here!

Mrs. Potts said...

You look wonderful! I hope you thoroughly enjoyed it! I've been a bit absent (leg stuff made it hard to get out for a bit), but still want to meet you soon.

Hopsy said...

I am SO glad we finally got to meet Dee! I had the best time and only wished it had lasted longer!