Friday, March 25, 2011

Dee A to Z

TGIF! Today - you get Me A to Z
Because...
Everyone else is doing it..

A. Age: 35
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore you dislike: cleaning bathtubs and showers
D. Dogs: Buddy the beagle
E. Essential start to your day: brushing my teeth
F. Favorite color: hot pink
G. Gold or silver: I'm into more gold these days but I have a lot of silver too
H. Height: 5'4 1/2"(yes I have to get that 1/2 in there!)
I. Instruments you play(ed): I took piano for a year and hated it.
J. Job title: television/video producer
K. Kids: canine kid - see D
L. Live: Charlotte, NC
M. Mom’s name: Linda
N. Nicknames: DeNanner
O. Overnight hospital stays: No
P. Pet peeves: people backing into parking spots. Don't even get me started
Q. Quote from a movie: "My babies alls grows up' -Swingers
R. Righty or lefty: Right
S. Siblings: 1 older brother
T. Time you wake up: 6:30am - eat breakfast then get ready
U. Underwear: Sometimes. HA!
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Turnip Greens
W.What makes you run late: trying to find something to wear
X. X-rays you’ve had: A ton
Y. Yummy food you make: cookies
Z. Zoo animal favorites: giraffe

Hope you all have a great weekend!

9 comments:

MCW said...

I am copying you too! Quotes are always hard for me. Can never remember the good ones.

Unknown said...

I love it. I'm copying, too, but get to leave about half your answers! LOL!

DSS said...

You know, reading this I was reminded at how surprised I was to see how petite you are :) For some reason I assumed you were my height before we met. Then again, I think I assume everyone is my height before I meet them.

How arrogant, huh? hahaha...

April of Smidge Of This said...

You are so funny with the pet peeve ... Ian ALSO hates it when people back in to parking spots! It's not a pain unless you're just sitting there waiting for them to do their thing - and then god forbid they don't make it on the first go ... UGH!

starnes family said...

Cute, Dee! I knew a lot and learned some, too!

Monica said...

I HATE people who back in. It's pointless. My boss does it EVERY DAY. I can't stand him or his stupid ass parking backward. Thanks for letting me rant. LOL!

Jenny DB said...

Who needs underwear ALL the time? :-)

Beth Dunn said...

I love your list!
xoxo
SC

Ashley said...

I hate cleaning baths and showers too!