Sunday, July 25, 2010

He's a Salty Dog!

First off I have to give big 'ups' to my girl Homesick Cajun who gave my blog a makeover!!! Thank you so much!!

Not much going on this weekend just a trip to the lake to get our dog Buddy back from the in-laws.
When we got there they had given him a Salty Dog Cafe bandana! I heart The Salty Dog!! If you're unfamiliar it is a waterfront restaurant in an area called Sea Pines on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.

I bought the pooch a navy blue one a few years ago but now he has this sort of tie-dyed one too! Thanks Grammy!
In other news it's been hotter than h-ll here lately!! WHEW! While I'm ready for fall I'm really bummed summer is almost over too! My nieces go back to school in Louisiana on August 6th!! Can you believe??
I think kids should not start school until after Labor Day. What do you think?
I hope everyone had a GREAT weekend!

11 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Love the new look on the blog!

Too cute!

The Lenzers said...

love the new blog. i think after labor day is good, normally, but this summer we have not a summer program so i am ready yesterday for school to start!

Dee said...

I'm really glad you like it boo! If you find anything that you need changed just let me know!

teresa-bug said...

Cute new look!

FROGGITY! said...

your blog is super cute!!

loving the bandana!!

it is WAY too hot here... still not NOLA hot, but too hot for the carolinas! yuk.

MCW said...

Love the new look!!!

SASS said...

I love it!!! Great look- love the header.
Oh Buddy boy! You're so lucky he has short fur, Josie can't wear anything around her furball neck. He's a Salty Dog! And a cute one!

The Soladay Family said...

Love your new look!

Sweet puppy. So much cuter thatn the bandanas the groomers put on them!

The Rand's said...

Salty Dog! So cute!

Love your new look!

Sara said...

Salty Dog - very cute!!

And I agree - after Labor Day. That's how it used to be when we were young, right??

I may change my mind once Hudson is in school though :)

LSU Melanie said...

I Love your new look!!!