Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Da' Hills

It's over....who watched? Yes, I'm one of those people who stayed up late to watch it all and guess what? Brad did too.

He revealed to me last night that he really liked the show too. So what did you think? I kind of feel like I did after I found out that James Frey's A Million Little Pieces was fiction but at the same time I knew this show wasn't totally real anyway.

What I do know to be real is that Speidi really has gone crazy. You can read more about what the producer says about the situation at this blog.
What do I think has happened to these two? Fame...

They've gotten so caught up in themselves. Then after Heidi's plastic surgery they just kinda lost it. I don't think she knows who the hell she is and they're both just hanging on like threads on any fame they continue to have now that The Hills is over. As for whether Speidi's divorce is real? I would say no.

BTW..have you seen how Spencer showed up to the finale?? Crazy fool. It was Perez's idea.

I did notice on Twitter today though that Brody must still talk to King Spencer because he tweeted that he should have been there.
And my thoughts on Brody? He's a total hottie and I would totally hook up with him. Brad's thoughts on Brody...he's a cool dude but if Brad could trade places with any one celeb it would be Leo DiCaprio?
Why you ask?? Quote from Brad: "Brody slays trash and my boy Leo slams the class A supermodels, he has people like Tom Brady picking up his scraps!!:
LOL!
Happy Humpday!

9 comments:

The Jones Family said...

You're not alone! I was on the couch for what seemed like hours watching all The Hills action.

Speidi is INSANE! Felt SO bad for Holly watching the video of her sister, crying, before she turned into whatever she is now.

The ending, I was only a little surprised myself. Knew there was no way it was all real, but didn't realize it was that set up either.

Carrie Darney said...

Right there with you...and I feel duped. I fall for all sorts of stuff! I mean, I knew that there were reinactments, but I wonder if it was ALL fake?!? Was it?

Kristen grew on me. I mean, at the beginning and most of the time she was such a little snot, but towards the end she showed her emotions more and was more approachable.

Was it all fake???

MCW said...

Brody is hot.
So where Heidi and Spencer not invited??? I feel like she acts like an abused woman.
Like the finale...but didn't like how they showed it was fake! I would rather live in lala land.

The Lenzers said...

you go brad!!!! i never did get into the hills, but did when they were in high school, whatever that one was called. speidi is totally an egg short of a dozen!!! too much fame, fo sho

SASS said...

Tony's such a sucker for chick shows. It worries me a little bit. Way to admit to liking the Hills, Bradster!
I was in shock, too. I knew it was very scripted (I read both of LC's books, gave lots of behind the scenes details) but I didn't know it was THAT staged. Eesh. I love Kristen's outfit in that last scene. Love.
I never ended up being a fan of her. Her voice bugged me. Too manly, or something. Lay off the cigs, girl. And she was just a bitch. To everyone. I just wanted to shake her and be like "WHO CARES!!!" But I'm like that with most reality TV. I feel like they engage in so much unnecessary drama. I guess that's the point!!

SASS said...

P.s. I feel no sympathy whatsoever for Speidi. Seriously, they're laying in the bed they made for themselves. I'll never forget the first season when Heidi got into Spencer's car after that big talk with Lauren. She had friends and family all guiding her in the opposite direction- she should have seen that as a HUGE red flag, before all of this nonsense. Her family STILL continues to be there for her, and help her, and she's still freakin clueless.
Ok, I'm done! Sorry for the novel! I've watched since day one, I feel like I know them!

Kelly Beatty said...

I think Brody is a douche. I kind of think Lo has had a nosejob over the years. And when did all these chicks get so FIT??? Those are my big thoughts on the show.

I just watched the reunion show or whatever and heard there were 102 episodes of the Hills. I'm sure I've seen them all. Okay, now on to Jersey Shore!

Coco said...

I watched and was so disapointed but I did love the party after. And just LOVE Lauren.

Speidi is all kinds of messed up, bless her heart.

Love Brad's reasoning. Sounds like something Adam would say.

Sara said...

Trey watches it with me too. We've been busy this week and still haven't had a chance to watch the finale. I was trying not to read anything about it, but oh well. It's everywhere. We'll watch it tonight.

Speidi?? Crazy kooks. That's all there is to say about them.