Monday, August 31, 2009

SummaTime! - I've been tagged

Boo-hoo…The summer is coming to a close this next weekend.

So, in honor of this time of the year I was tagged by Non-Nannie Mommie to share some of my summer favorites.

Here we go:

Favorite Summer Cocktail: I’m definitely a wino at heart but this summer I have enjoyed my share of champagne cocktails. Peach Bellinis, Mimosas, etc. Maybe it’s because I got engaged too? Celebration!

Favorite Summer Movie: By far my favorite movie to see this summer was the Hangover. Talk about a good laugh!

Favorite Summer Song: I have to say with the death of MJ this summer– I have been a sucker for his music. I think the my favorite has been his music from Off the Wall. Takes me back to my Jr. High years.

Favorite Summer Time Outfit: Fun, cool sundresses and of course my Tucker Blair flip-flops.

Favorite Summer Reading: Anything bridal – go figure – right? Oh, can’t forget People and US Weekly too!

Favorite Summer Moment: Getting engaged!

Now for my tags:

The Starnes Family

Allyson and Dave

Coco

The Lenzers

Life with my Brown-Eyed Girls

Sassafras Jane

CIAO – Happy Monday! I have someone coming to look at renting my place tonight. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

starnes family said...

Good luck with the rental. I did this one a few weeks ago, so I'll just wait to see everyone else's responses!

Yellow Beads said...

well that's a fun tag...GEAUX TIGERS!! Glad you found me!

donatelli98 said...

yes those were Lilly dresses ... got them for a bargain at Costco last summer and saved them for Easter this year ... I love them and don't think I will ever be able to part with them!

SASS said...

Yay! My first tag! I'll e-mail you pics of the dress-I'm too scared to have it up. In the wrong hands, Tony could get a peek! No chance!