Thursday, August 13, 2009

Party Favors continued...


Thanks so much for the feedback kids! I really liked CoCo's idea! I mean, Krispy Kreme is based here in North Carolina!

I have two concerns though:
#1. Who is going to wrap 200 donuts the day before the wedding or the day of?
#2. Would the donuts be soggy or still good if it's done beforehand?

I am going to look into doing something with Krispy Kreme and see what type of packing they offer. It is very NC! Maybe in my welcome bags for my out of town guests? I already know other NC items that will be included in those and they include: Lance crackers, Cheerwine and maybe something from Burt's Bees.

Thanks for all the input. I like the candy bar too Ms. Fitz! I have already been shot down on that though by Brad and my Mom!

1 comment:

If the shoe FITZ said...

Other items to include in your out of town bags...and some that we didn't include that our friends suggested the next morning.
Advil! You know those travel kind...kinda expensive..guess it depends on how many bags you have. Bottles water and you've got the crackers. We saw some friends at the airport the next morning on our way to our honeymoon and they were flying home and they kept saying how the bags were a good idea...b/c when they got back to their hotel room they had snacks! Of course it was b/c they were all hungover! ;)