Monday, August 10, 2009

My New Big Thing

My new big thing? To get Buddy to stop sleeping in my bed and instead sleep on his pet bed on the floor.

As much as I like snuggling with the little furball I'm really tired of all his fur all over my bedding. One of the main things I want to register for is new bedding so when I move in with Brad I can redecorate ;)

BUT.. while, he's been doing okay for the past few nights -- he's totally a creature of routine and habit.

Never fails.. when he sees me lower my shades at night he bolts to the bedroom to jump on the bed.
Last night was no different but this time I yelled! NO! and moved his bed in the room and told him to lay on it. He did but seemed a bit peeved.

Oh -- help me Lord to stick with it! I'm not going to give in! Happy Monday!

The shades..

Buddy on his bed. It's an Orvis so it's not like it's not comfortable!

4 comments:

starnes family said...

I think Buddy's bed is nicer than me. Good luck!

The Lenzers said...

I have tried this numerous times to no avail. If you get it to work, please share the tricks.

Unknown said...

You can do it!

SASS said...

Love your last few posts!
1. I can't believe how much you've gotten done with wedding planning! I can't believe how much there is to do...we haven't discussed anything. You're so organized!
2. Um, that Dog Bar is pretty much awesome. Except KC needs to catch on! That sounds like puppy heaven for me! I'm such a dog girl.
3. Had I gotten my pup before I met/lived with Tony, she would STILL be in my bed. (She sleeps with me when he goes out of town for work--shh! She almost blew my cover while barking when she goes back in her crate when he came home. She was pissed.)
4. Saw your wedding site--darling pictures. Yall are an ADORABLE couple with some great pics.
5. Can't wait to hear more about wedding stuff and share my own!
6. Sorry the longest comment ever...but I had to catch up ;)