Sunday, August 16, 2009

Some things are better done online...

Brad and I went and registered for gifts this weekend. We chose Crate and Barrell and then Dillards.

Crate and Barrell was fine and the whole process was made easy. BUT.. when we got to Dillards?
I could use all sorts of explicits but will spare you. The little scanner thing just didn't seem to work properly and Brad and I finally got frustrated and left.

Today - I went online and finished our registry. Can I say 'much easier'? Uh.. yes! I believe the selection is better too.

We both have a lot of stuff since we have two households but I am signing up for fine china and lots of new bedding!

Anyhoo.. I think next time I'll just stay out of the stores and stay at home and click instead. Happy Sunday!

6 comments:

starnes family said...

Next time? :)

The Lenzers said...

smart choice...but are you doing this again?

If the shoe FITZ said...

i did the same thing with the baby registry....started at store...and finished at home!

Dee Stephens said...

We might register at another store.. Not sure yet??
If not.. next time will be the baby registry! ;)

donatelli98 said...

wish they had that option when I registered 11 years ago!

SASS said...

Good tips Dee! Your posts always give me new things to remember. I'm going dress shopping today! More like dress looking. I have no bloody idea what I'm looking for. Any tips in the dress dept?
P.s. No rings in any water! Not even the shower! It's insured :)