Friday, August 21, 2009

Funny Foto Friday and Beach Bound!

So, I hesitated posting this/these pictures but I thought.. why not?
Not real funny like last week but cute and interesting funny? Kind of a glimpse into the past...

Brad and his childhood best friend Eric. I found this picture and manyothers when scanning for our wedding memory video.
We're headed to the beach here in just a bit to spend the weekend with Eric at his parent's beach house.
We made this same trip last year and it was so fun!

We rode bikes, ate crab-legs and of course.. enjoyed cocktails! I have to say -- Eric is one of the nicest guys -- and his laugh just makes me want to laugh.

Well, TGIF and thanks for all the feedback on the calligraphy!

Eric and Brad in Jr. High?

Last August at the beach.

2 comments:

starnes family said...

Life long friends.....such a treasure.

Domestic Diva said...

Priceless!! HAve a fabulous weekend!!!
xxx me