Sunday, August 30, 2009

More Birthday Fun!


The picture above is a few of the things I received for my 34th birthday. Lots of flowers, cards, gift cards, a nice bottle of wine and a GPS.

It was a fabulous weekend full of food, wine, friends, family, fiancee and fun!
Here are few highlights.

Dinner at Fig Tree - here is Brad and I in front of the fireplace. Then me with my Flora Springs cab!

After dinner we met up with friends for cocktails. Here's me and my buddy Kelly.



I'm not much for shots but did one that night! Our friend Bill.








I look happy eh? That is because I was!

The next day - my actual bday - Mom and I went and met with the florist then hit up a wine tasting. She bought me a nice bottle of wine.

Then we did dinner at this local Italian eatery with my parents. A wonderful weekend!
Now the countdown is on until we hit Lake Eerie on Thursday!
Happy Sunday!





4 comments:

starnes family said...

Looks like great fun. Since I missed your birthday, I'm going to go ahead and ask now for Christmas cards. If not, I'll miss that one, too! Send me an email with your address when you have a sec!

Domestic Diva said...

Happy Birthday!! Love the pictures, you look so happy!! I am so excited for you...I so can't wait to pictures of your special day!!!!!
Have a happy Monday!!!!!!!!
xxxxx me

Coco said...

Happy Birthday! You have had a busy weekend, sounds like lots and lots of fun.

Isn't that chicken spag the best!!! I might have to bust that out soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!