Friday, August 28, 2009

Funny Foto Friday and Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, my birthday is really tomorrow but the celebrating starts today! YAY!

In honor of my 34th birthday I thought I would share a baby picture of yours truly.

I found this during my scanning for the wedding. This is the actual picture my Mom sent out for my birth announcements. Doesn't look like me in my opinion?

As for as the celebrating? Brad is taking me to eat here!


I have passed by this restaurant for 8 years and have never been. So, tonight is EXCITING!!

Tomorrow - my parents will be in town and we'll go to dinner with them.
BTW - the chicken spaghetti was slammin'!

5 comments:

teresa-bug said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Have a GREAT weekend!! {and I am usually just about 5 min late. :)}

Allyson and Dave said...

Happy Birthday!!!

starnes family said...

Have a great birthday! Dinners sound like fun.

Glad you liked the spaghetti, too. Awesome leftovers.....flavors are even better the next day.

Enjoy your big weekend! So glad to be in touch with you through this crazy blogging world we live in!

donatelli98 said...

Have a great 34th Birthday!!! Enjoy your evening with Brad and the weekend with your parents!!!

The Lenzers said...

Happy happy birthday. The baby pic must be a 70s thing b/c my hospital picture looks just like that too. ha. enjoy your dinner and the gifts.