Thursday, March 25, 2010

No.. there is no time limit

So...we got our disk with all the wedding pictures in the mail yesterday from my photographer Jeff Cooke.

So fun looking at all of them - despite some of Brad's commentary throughout the process. LOL!

I posted some of Facebook only to get an instant message from my friend's hubs saying 'Isn't there a time limit on how long after the wedding you can post pictures?'

UMMMM...NO! lol

Anyway - I thought I would share some of the detail pictures that you haven't seen until now.

Here we go.
Our program. I was lucky to have a co-worker who's a graphic artist make it match the look of our invitations. And.. FO FREE!

My bridal portrait on display. Yes, it's not traditional. How could I pick just one? We're actually going to have this reworked and put pictures of both of us in it and hang it in the house.

Better look at those yummy Krispy Kremes! They were a huge hit.

As you can tell. Bethie eating hers. Not sure if she had ever even had one. Do they have KK in San Fran? Not sure..

Our parents wedding pictures as I talked about. Very cool if I have to say.

And.. last but not least. Dance PARTY USA! Love Kara strutting her stuff!

Hope you enjoyed! Looks like Brad and I are going to tackled that 'to do list' and paint one of our guestrooms tonight! More on that later.
That's all I have for today!

8 comments:

donatelli98 said...

Awesome - they turned out great!!

Allyson and Dave said...

Dance Party USA...Awesome!

Mrs. Potts said...

I love your pictures. Where did you guys have your reception? The lighting looks familiar.

Dee Stephens said...

Mrs. Potts, we got married at the Mariott City Center.

The Jones Family said...

Love it! Your wedding looked like a blast :)

Awesome pictures!

SASS said...

Love seeing the programs. Those are lovely!
Now I'm hungry for a donut....
Dancing pictures are priceless.
THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT! :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That looks line one fun parTAY. Love your gown!

Coco said...

Love the pictures and you share them as much as you want.