Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Few More Arkansas Reception Pix

This should be it kiddos. Well.. maybe? LOL!

I finally got the disk of pictures from our Arkansas reception from my cousin.

Here are a few.

Brad and I joked that we look better here than in our cake cutting picture from our wedding.

One of the main reasons we traveled in and did this reception. My 94-year old grandma, Gracie aka 'Maw-Maw'. I think she looks pretty good for her age! She still lives alone in her house she's lived in for some 60 years!

One of the highlights of her day? Meals on Wheels. Not kidding folks. She knows EXACTLY what time they are to arrive.
A GREAT non-profit to support if you are looking.

As I mentioned before. Several high school friends showed. Including, these two - Amber(blonde) and Holli.
They both live in Hot Springs with their hubs and kids. I reconnected with them recently on Facebook. So it had been a while since I have seen them. Maybe 1995? Craziness.

Bestie cousin Alayna. Of course she was at the wedding in Charlotte. I just like this picture.

That's it for today. The weather is freezing here! BUT I hear it will be 75 tomorrow? So tired of the 'iffy' weather!
CIAO!

9 comments:

{Kimber} said...

you made a beautiful bride :)

The Jones Family said...

Love that you got to wear your dress again! Great pictures.

Sara said...

So fun to reconnect with old friends. Especially for your wedding!! Beautiful pictures. You look gorgeous in all of these!

donatelli98 said...

Love the picture with your Maw-maw! I have one too - we just spell it Mam-ma - not sure why since we pronounce it the same!

Coco said...

That is fun that you got to wear your dress again! I didn't realize you were doing it up like that, again.

Dee Stephens said...

Oh..yes.. Coco :)
My Mom wanted to get pictures of us in our wedding gear with the family since none of them came to Charlotte.

starnes family said...

Great pictures and I'm loving the wedding recaps. Hoping for more!

SASS said...

I keep trying to figure out ways to wear my dress again. Too bad my only family is in KC. Bummer.
Love the cake-cutting picture, you guys look adorable!
Looking forward to more phone call pep talks with you! I need help!

The Soladay Family said...

Hey there! Thanks for visitng my blog! I'll be following yours now!

What a beautiful dress and lucky you to have the chance to wear it again! My hubby wants me to wear mine again when we renew our voes on out 10th anniversary...hope I can still fit in it!